Are you interested in working with us? See below for current opportunities
Brewery Assistant (Part Time)
Low Road Brewing is looking for a Brewery Assistant to join our Brew Crew approximately 20-25 hours per week to assist with many brewing, packaging, cleaning and maintenance duties at the brewery and otherwise provides support as directed.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with brewhouse operations (i.e. milling, mashing, lautering, etc.)
- CIP/Sanitization on all vessels (fermenters, heat exchanger, mash tun, kettle, and kegs)
- Mash tun cleaning including removal of spent grain and false bottom
- Receiving and storing deliveries properly
- Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of raw materials, brewery supplies and kegs
- Assist with packaging (kegs & cans)
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions and instructions.
- Requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage oneself and work in an efficient manner and interact with other team members effectively and professionally.
- Requires the ability to work in a fast paced, wet, production environment on one’s feet for most of the day and repeatedly lift 55lbs and move kegs up to 90 lbs.
- Knowledge of the brewing fundamentals and processes preferred.
- Schedule will vary some, but must be available to work Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
If you are interested in joining our team, download the following application. Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org